In 2002 Suzuki created the VS 800 GL Intruder, which is a V2 805.00 ccm (48,87 cubic inches) beautiful motorcycle that we will now get to know better by examining its characteristics in further detail.
Over the next few lines Motorbike Specifications will provide you with a complete list of the available Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder technical specifications, such as engine type, horsepower, torque, top speed, compression rates, tyre dimensions and many others, so here it goes:
Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder Technical Specifications
- Brand: Suzuki
- Model: VS 800 GL Intruder
- Production Year: 2002
- Category (Type of Bike): Custom – cruiser
- Engine Size: 805.00 ccm (48,87 cubic inches)
- Engine Type: V2
- Engine Horsepower: N/A
- Compression Rates: 10.0:1
- Stroke: 4
- Torque: N/A
- Starter Type: N/A
- Top Speed: N/A
- Transmission Type: Shaft drive (cardan)
- Gearbox Type: 5 speed
- Fuel Capacity: 12.00 litres (3,15 gallons)
- Fuel Control: SOHC
- Number of Valves: 4
- Cooling System Type: Liquid
- Weight: 201.0 kg (440,88 pounds)
- Length: 2250 mm (88,16 inches)
- Front Brakes Type: Single disc
- Rear Brakes Type: Expanding brake
- Front Tyre Dimensions: 100/90 – 19 57H
- Rear Tyre Dimensions: 140/90 – 15 M/C 70H
Our current motorbike’s database contains full comprehensive information of around 15.000 different motorbikes for near 150 brands; we have data for models since 1970, so it’s basically “you name it, we have it“.
Feel free to browse around our categories and tags, or search for the specific model you’re looking for, we’re quite sure you’ll be able to find in here what you’ve been looking for.
If you want to get automatic updates on every new model we publish, remember to bookmark us and subscribe to the Motorbike Specifications Feeds.