In 1991 Honda created the GL 1500/6 Gold Wing, which is a Six cylinder boxer 1520.00 ccm (92,29 cubic inches) beautiful motorcycle that we will now get to know better by examining its characteristics in further detail.
Over the next few lines Motorbike Specifications will provide you with a complete list of the available Honda GL 1500/6 Gold Wing technical specifications, such as engine type, horsepower, torque, top speed, compression rates, tyre dimensions and many others, so here it goes:
Honda GL 1500/6 Gold Wing Technical Specifications
- Brand: Honda
- Model: GL 1500/6 Gold Wing
- Production Year: 1991
- Category (Type of Bike): Touring
- Engine Size: 1520.00 ccm (92,29 cubic inches)
- Engine Type: Six cylinder boxer
- Engine Horsepower: 100.00 HP (72,64 kW)) @ 5200 RPM
- Compression Rates: 9.8:1
- Stroke: 4
- Torque: N/A
- Starter Type: N/A
- Top Speed: 184.0 km/h (113,73 mph)
- Transmission Type: Shaft drive (cardan)
- Gearbox Type: 5 speed with reverse
- Fuel Capacity: 23.00 litres (6,05 gallons)
- Fuel Control: OHC
- Number of Valves: 2
- Cooling System Type: Liquid
- Weight: N/A
- Length: N/A
- Front Brakes Type: Dual disc
- Rear Brakes Type: Single disc
- Front Tyre Dimensions: 130/70 – 18
- Rear Tyre Dimensions: 160/80 – 16
Our current motorbike’s database contains full comprehensive information of around 15.000 different motorbikes for near 150 brands; we have data for models since 1970, so it’s basically “you name it, we have it“.
Feel free to browse around our categories and tags, or search for the specific model you’re looking for, we’re quite sure you’ll be able to find in here what you’ve been looking for.
If you want to get automatic updates on every new model we publish, remember to bookmark us and subscribe to the Motorbike Specifications Feeds.