In 1986 Yamaha created the YX 600 Radian, which is a In-line four 599.00 ccm (36,37 cubic inches) beautiful motorcycle that we will now get to know better by examining its characteristics in further detail.
Over the next few lines Motorbike Specifications will provide you with a complete list of the available Yamaha YX 600 Radian technical specifications, such as engine type, horsepower, torque, top speed, compression rates, tyre dimensions and many others, so here it goes:
Yamaha YX 600 Radian Technical Specifications
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model: YX 600 Radian
- Production Year: 1986
- Category (Type of Bike): Naked bike
- Engine Size: 599.00 ccm (36,37 cubic inches)
- Engine Type: In-line four
- Engine Horsepower: 52.43 HP (38,11 kW)) @ 9000 RPM
- Compression Rates: 10.0:1
- Stroke: 4
- Torque: 35.61 Nm (3,58 kgf-m or 26,17 ft.lbs) @ 7500 RPM
- Starter Type: Electric
- Top Speed: 125.0 km/h (77,31 mph)
- Transmission Type: Chain
- Gearbox Type: 6 speed
- Fuel Capacity: 12.00 litres (3,15 gallons)
- Fuel Control: DOHC
- Number of Valves: 2
- Cooling System Type: Air
- Weight: N/A
- Length: 2075 mm (81,29 inches)
- Front Brakes Type: Double disc
- Rear Brakes Type: Expanding brake (drum brake)
- Front Tyre Dimensions: 110/90 – 16
- Rear Tyre Dimensions: 130/90 – 16
Our current motorbike’s database contains full comprehensive information of around 15.000 different motorbikes for near 150 brands; we have data for models since 1970, so it’s basically “you name it, we have it“.
Feel free to browse around our categories and tags, or search for the specific model you’re looking for, we’re quite sure you’ll be able to find in here what you’ve been looking for.
If you want to get automatic updates on every new model we publish, remember to bookmark us and subscribe to the Motorbike Specifications Feeds.