In 1978 Harley-Davidson created the FXS 1200 Low Rider, which is a V2 1206.00 ccm (73,22 cubic inches) beautiful motorcycle that we will now get to know better by examining its characteristics in further detail.
Over the next few lines Motorbike Specifications will provide you with a complete list of the available Harley-Davidson FXS 1200 Low Rider technical specifications, such as engine type, horsepower, torque, top speed, compression rates, tyre dimensions and many others, so here it goes:
Harley-Davidson FXS 1200 Low Rider Technical Specifications
- Brand: Harley-Davidson
- Model: FXS 1200 Low Rider
- Production Year: 1978
- Category (Type of Bike): Classic
- Engine Size: 1206.00 ccm (73,22 cubic inches)
- Engine Type: V2
- Engine Horsepower: 58.00 HP (42,09 kW)) @ 5150 RPM
- Compression Rates: 8.0:1
- Stroke: 4
- Torque: N/A
- Starter Type: N/A
- Top Speed: 170.0 km/h (105,07 mph)
- Transmission Type: Chain
- Gearbox Type: 4 speed
- Fuel Capacity: 19.00 litres (4,99 gallons)
- Fuel Control: OHV
- Number of Valves: 2
- Cooling System Type: Air
- Weight: N/A
- Length: N/A
- Front Brakes Type: Dual disc
- Rear Brakes Type: Single disc
- Front Tyre Dimensions: 3.75 – 19
- Rear Tyre Dimensions: 42648
Our current motorbike’s database contains full comprehensive information of around 15.000 different motorbikes for near 150 brands; we have data for models since 1970, so it’s basically “you name it, we have it“.
Feel free to browse around our categories and tags, or search for the specific model you’re looking for, we’re quite sure you’ll be able to find in here what you’ve been looking for.
If you want to get automatic updates on every new model we publish, remember to bookmark us and subscribe to the Motorbike Specifications Feeds.